Today I’m here to discuss another more curios topic which is Depression.Hi! Everyone How u? I hope you are serving good health.As you Know this 21st century more stressful life.Everyone was running behind the money.No one have a time for a family.Where lacking of family time and stressful life. Some prone to serious disease which is often we called depression.
What is Depression?
Well Depression is a mental disorder in which patient feel sadness always and loose interest to do anything.In research its also found that depression also leads to the suicide.Now see the Symptoms of the depression.
Symptoms and signs of Depression
- Feel always hopelessness,Tiredness,and emptiness in their life.
- Felling always in the mood of anxiety.
- Tiredness and always feel lack of energy.
- Prone to Slow thinking.
- Frequent thoughts of having suicide and death and even suicide attempts also.
- Even Physical problems face such as Headaches and back pain.
Signs of depression in Women
- Changing In Sleep Patterns:-Wake early,And also sleeping to much and even sleeping disorder which was called insomnia.
- Changing Of Mood:- Feeling irritability,Always unexplained angry.
- Changing Of Behavioral:-Like loss of gathering in society,Starting to live in alone.
- Changing Of Physical:-Weight Changes(High or loose),Headaches,increased cramps,frequent pain,Headaches,ache,even decreased energy,greater fatigue.
Signs of depression in the children
- Changing In Sleep Patterns:- Having Difficult of Sleeping or sleeping too much.
- Changing Of Physical:-May experience loss of energy,prone to digestive issues,May experience the Weight Gain or Loss,or even the changes in appetite also.
- Changing Of Behavior:-Avoiding meeting with friends and siblings,Always refusing to go to school,Having thought of suicide and death.
- Changing Of emotional Activity:-Having feeling of crying,despair,and even intense sadness also.
- Changing Of Ability:-Having Fallen down of Grades,Even decline in School Performance,also difficulty of concentration.
Causes of depression
There are some causes of depression also which are underlined in the below:-
- Drug Use:-If you taking drug in past then in future it may cause depression.
- Family History:- In Research its found that if your family have a history of depression or prone to another mood disorder.
- Brain Structure:-In research it found that if the frontal lobe of your mind is less active then you may easily prone to the depression.
In addition to this its found that about 21% of people have a substance used problem also experience depression like:-
- Experience of stressful events like loose of loved ones,divorce or may be economic problem.
- Having personal history of illness also lead to sometimes give birth to the depression.
- Even having low-esteem or being self critical.
Treatment of Depression
For treat a patient doctor may go to the depression treatment on the basis of their symptoms they may ask questions like this.
Questions May Be Ask
- About Your Mood.
- About Your Activity.
- About your Activity Level.
- About Your Appetite.
- About Your Sleep Patterns.
In Addition to this your doctor may conduct physical activity or in order to take your blood because depression may also links to the thyroid also or deficiency of Vitamin-d also which trigger this disease.
Don’t take symptoms in lighter way because its associated with serious mental disorder.If you left untreated then its become more serious problems. If you left untreated which complications included.
- Thinking Of Suicide and Death.
- Physical pain
- Weight gain or loss.
- Experience of Panic Attacks.
- Having Relationships problems.
- Social Isolation.
Types of Depression
Well Depression is categorized in two types .Some may experiences mild and some may have experience severe and ongoing depressive. Depression categorized in Two types.
- Depressive Disorder.
- Persistent depressive disorder.
Major Depressive Order
In this patient may experience of feeling of sadness,worthlessness,and hopelessness.You go to diagonised if you experience about over 2 week.
- Feeling of slow thinking and moment.
- Often Having Thoughts of suicide and death.
- Even loss of conceration also.
- Sleeping a lot or not sleep most of the times.
- Experience of low energy most of the time.
- unexplained weight gain or loss.
- Experience of Depressed most of the time.
- Lost of interest.
- Prone to live alone.
Persistent Depressive Disorder
Well it is milder but chronic form of depression.This depression effect the patient for a long period of duration. Symptoms are like this in which patients suffer under this:-
- Having Lack Productivity.
- Having feeling of hopelessness.
- Low-self esteem.
- Even losing interest in normal activity.
Foods taken or avoid during the depression
Apart of these there are some foods which are taken or avoid during the depression lets check.
- Fatty Fish(Tuna,Salmon,Shad).
- Soyabeans oils.
- Dark green,Leafy Vegetables(Spinach,Broccoli).
- Pumpkin Seeds.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Green Tea.
- Lean organ meats.
- Caffeine:- Its makes you nervous just drink in moderate.
- Alcohol:- Alcohol effects nervous system and also increased the heart.So its recommended to ditch the Alcohol.
- Soda:- Soda again is not good for depression patients because it contains lots of artificially color and sugar which is nots good.
- Prossed oils:-It may trigger inflammation and also impair brain function.
- Refined Foods:-In Research its found that those who consume refined foods are more likely to have problem of depression because by eating this the body energy levels increase rapidly then crash which is harm.Its better to stay way from the refined foods.
READ ALSO :- 1. Daily morning pranayama and More health Tips
How can we minimize the depression?
Well Apart of these there are some Yoga poses with the help of you minimize the depression. Lets Check briefly which are listed below:-
Well Yoga poses is known best way to fight with depression its also lighten your mood.And also increase the blood circulation to the brain
- Setu Bandhasana(Bridge Pose):-Its work wonder for those peoples who suffer from depression,anxiety,stress.Apart of these its also give relief from the problem of back muscles also.
- Urdhva Mukha Svanasana(Upward Facing Dog Pose):-It easily cure the depression and even fatigue also.Its also strength your upper body also.
- Halasana(Plow Pose):-This pose is best for calming the nervous system also enhance the posture.And also calms your brain also,its also cure headaches and insomnia disorders also.
- Uttanasana(Standing Forward Fold Pose):-Its improve the functioning of nervous system and also reduce the anxiety.Its also improve the blood circulation also.
- Savasana(Coprse Pose):-Its best pose to relax the body and apart of that its also reduce the blood pressure.
- Balasana(Child Pose):-Its known as the most easy pose even begineer also do that.Its bring calm to you brain and relief from the stress.Its also stretches loer back and hips. Great yoga pose for depression also.
NOTE:- If you are new to the yoga.So please ask yoga instructor to how to do this yoga so we get better result and stay away from injuries.
CONCLUSION:- Well Depression is known as the serious mental disorder. If you notice your friend or loved ones having symptoms of depression.Make contact regular basis.And make them motivate.
I hope you like my today article that is on “signs of depression,postpartum depression,seasonal depression,feeling sad,major depressive disorder treatments etc.Next time I will come with some interesting topic. Still then take care of yourself.