Hello guys! I hope you are in good health . Just reading my title “daily morning pranayama” you very well know today my blog was on the topic of prayanamas. As you know our mother earth is ill which result was corona virus hit the worlds. and dozens of peoples become victim of the virus. So as a mean-time practicing prayanamas is beneficially for us to keep the virus away from the body.
In today blog i discuss different age groups from young to senior citizens and even pregnant women,what precautions should be taken and what the best time to be done. Well you all are known practicing Yoga is continuing doing from our gods to great sages. so without any delay let’s start our today topic “10+ best daily morning pranayama“.
What are the types of pranayama?
We will discuss about 8 types of pranayama :-
- BHASTRIKA (Bellow breath)
- COOLING BREATH (SHEETALI, KAKRI MUNDRI)
- FAST BREATHING
- VILOMA(INTERUPTED BREATHING)
- SURYA BHEDAN(RIGHT-NOSTRIL BREATHING)
- UJJAYI (VICTORIOUS BREATHING)
- BHRAMARI(HUMMING BEE BREATH)
In the above these are the some types of prayanamas which we daily recommended to do for better and healthy life. Now many of thinking that which is best Prayanaman for your safe your myths that every prayanam is best. But for beginners it is not recommended to do all. For beginners if they want to do all prayanams they just consult yoga instructor before performing these prayanamas. Well before define these Prayanamas which are listed above. know some facts and history about Prayanamas.
What is the orogin of Pranayama | History of Pranayama
Well if we talked About Prayanam is the technique of breathing exercise. In modern terms it means yoga as exercise. Well Prayanam is a Sanskrit word which means the suspension of the breath. that how good to command on your breathing. Well prayanama is also define in the Hindu mythology Bhagwat -Gita in a verse of 4.29.
Daily morning pranayama
In Bhgwat-Gita it define as the prayanam is an art of the stopping the breathe. If we look in ancient-times both Hinduism and buddhism practice the prayanamas which often called tapas-ya..
Well prayanam is an early stage of the yoga which we traditionally followed as through a medium of meditations. Come know let us discuss what the benefits of doing prayanamas and how we do it which is mentioned above.
Bhastrika pranayama and its 6+ benefits
- BHASTRIKA:– Bharastika is known as the technique of balancing. If you practices daily this prayanam ,its will cure your three dosahas:- Vat,pitta, Kapha. Bhastrika is a type of those asana which is similar to be done like Kaapal-bhati.
- But the fundamental of Bhastrikha is different from the kaapalbhati. In kaapal-bhati the techniques which is followed are which is minimize the sneezing and done by stomach. On the other hand Bhastrika is done by chest and engaging the lungs. Similar in both the asans is that both involved inhaling and exhaling.
6+ benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama | Bhastrika Yoga
- IMPROVES SLEEP QUALITY
- STRENGTH THE IMMUNITY DISORDER
- HELP’S TO CURE ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.
- ALSO TREAT THE LUNG DISORDER LIKE COUGH,BREATHING PROBLEM,ALLERGIES.
- ALSO HELP FOR DELIVER OXYGEN TO BRAIN
- HELPS FOR NERVOUS AND MOTOR ACTIVITIES.
2. UJJAYI Pranayama | UJAYI YOGA
Ujayi comes from the word “JAYA” which means victory therefore ujayi meant freedom from bondage. This asanas is donated with the 8 part of hathayoga and Kumbhakas.
How to perform UJJAYI Pranayama and its 4+ benefits?
- CLOSE THE MOUTH
- START TAKING SHORT EXHALING AND INHALING
- ALLOW TO PASS THE AIR THROUGH THROAT
- CONTINUE INHALING TILL YOU FEEL THAT YOUR CHEST FULL WITH AIR
- INHALE A PERIOD OF 6 SECONDS.
- TAKE FEW NORMAL BREATHE AND RELAX.
NOTE:- While practice this asans try to keep your spine straight and head too.
What are the 4+ benefits of UJJAYI Pranayama?
- Stimulates thyroid glands in your body.
- Cure with serious cold,lung disease,fever,indigestion,cough
- Improves appeties
- Improves seven dhatus which is present in our body:- Skin,flesh,blood,bones,marrow,semen,fat.
RECOMMENDATION:- Try to practice daily with 5 rounds.Practice without strain.
3. SURYA BHEDAN Pranayama:- Surya bhedan is known as the 8 classical bhedan which fill solar-system in our body. Surya Bhedan is known as the 8 classical pryanaman which mention in hath yoga. Surya Bhedana also known as the destroy diseases which excess from the wind and clean the mind. Surya Bhedana is known as the gateway of the sun.
How to perform SURYA BHEDAN Pranayama ?
- Firstly sit on mat you sit like sukhanasa also lotus also.
- Make Mirgi Mudra and brinf fingers close to left nostrils and shut it from ring finger or little and make gyan mudra with little finger.
- Take a deep breath from righ nostrils and close left nostrils.
- After inhaling through right nostrils close the right nostrils with the thumb.
- Release your finger and ring finger from the left nostrils.
- Continue in this manner for 1-3 minutes.
What are the benefits of SURYA BHEDAN Pranayama
- PROPER FUNCTIONING OF DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- IMPROVES DEPRESSION
- REDUCE STRESS AND INPOVE STRESS LEVEL
- REMOVE BLOCKAGE
Well performing this asanas its also has a precautions
PRECAUTIONS for performing SURYA BHEDAN Pranayama
- Always practice in empty stomach.
- Inhaling always in right nostrils.
- Exhaling always in left nostrils.
- Don’t recommended to practice asans if you are patient of high blood pressure and heart.
- If you go recent surgeries please consult to doctor before practice the asanas.
4. VILOMA:- Viloma is the most famous Asanas which was recommended by beginner level. Viloma is a combination of two Sanskrit word Vi means legaotion and loma means hair.
Well Viloma practiced both in sitting and lying position. It is the ideal for beginners. It is not a method of continuous inhalation it involved interrupted of inhalations.Well prayanama is practice of breathing control that regulates from the body.
How to perform VILOMA pranayama?
- Lie on Yoga mat close the eye lid and keep your sine straight.
- Try to breath normally and focus on the breathing.
- Take a deep breathe and fills the lungs with air fully.
- Inhale for 2-3 seconds stop then again started untill your lungs fully with air. don’t be strain.
- Exhale for 2-3 seconds then stop the breath do until you lungs will empty.
- Repeat this for 5-6 times.
- REST THE NERVOUS AND MIND.
- BRING LIGHTNESS TO THE BODY
- BRING NATURAL CALMNESS TO OUR BODY.
- BOOST LUNGS CAPACITY
- ENERGIZE THE BODY
- REDUCE STRESS AND ANXIETY
How to perform Anulom vilom yoga | Benefits of Anulom Vilom pranayama
5. ANULOM VILOM:- Anuvilom Vilom is the most doing asanas from among the other asanas. Those who suffering from the asatmas always recommended to practice this asanas daily. It is a practice of hatha yoga.
It is best asanas for balancing the Tri dosas. If the Tri Dosas is imbalance then our body fall ill. In Tri dosas come these three dosas Va-at,Pitta,Kaffa. The tri means three. All these are present in the every person of the disease. If these dosas are imbalance then we become the victim of breathing probelms. It is best and simple way to use. let us discuss how?
Anuviloma viloma is denoted with the simplest exercise.
- Sit in relax position close your eyes and keep your hands on the kness.
- Close the right nostrils with right thumb and try to inhale through the lest nostrils . Fill your lungs with air.
- Remove the thumb from the right nostrils now exhale.
- Exhale with your middle finger to close with left nostril and remove thumb from right nostril. Repeat for 5 rounds.
- Try to be focused and make concentrate on your breathing.
5+ Benefits of Anulom vilom pranayam
- Get rid of mental disorder like depression,tension stress,anxiety.
- Proper functioning of lungs.
- Having huge beneficial for bronchitis and asathma patients.
- Boost your memory and concentration power.
- Improve immune system like cold and cough.
- Its also help for maintaing hearth healthy and strong.
6. NADI SHODNA:- Nadi shodna is know as the alternative of Aulom vilom.. This prayanam is denoted in the list of beginners and do every age group’s of peoples. This is the best asanas for women in menstruation periods because during mensuration its require a high hemoglobin. This increase the level of hemoglobin in the body.
The term nadi means nerves and shodna means purifaction or clean. As you know in our body there are 72000 nadis(nerves). All these are branches of Ida and pingla nadis(nerves). The Ida nadi is associated with right brain and pingla associated with left nadi(nerves). let us discuss how to do with right technique.
- Sit on yoga mat.
- Try to keep your spine straight and try to loosen your body.
- And know take a deep breath from the left-nostril.
- After inhaling take a deep breathe.
- Breathe according the stamina and release from right nostril.
- Repeat and practice about 5-times.
This asanas has a numerous benefit let us discuss.
- It rid from brain issues and neuro probelms.
- Brings natural calms to the body.
- Its get rid from vatta,cough,cold.
- Its also help for heart problems.
- its also increase the air in the lungs.
- Its also help to get rid of stress,anxiety,tension too.
- By doing this asanas the negativity energy slowly faded away.
- By doing its increase the level of dhyana and samadhi.
- By doing this its also active the 7 chakaras which present in our body.
- By doing this prayanaman its help yours brain become more happy and calm and performance of mind is better than previous.
- Its develop the concentration power because its works on the nerves of the brain.
NOTE:- Before performing these asanas always keep one thing in our mind that don’t practice these asanas in empty stomach. If you are beginner then please consult to yoga instructor before practice this asanas.
Now many question’s arises that in the above para its about professional exercises. Don’t take tension i’m here only to tell you. There are some asanas for beginners also.
- BHRAMARI(Busy as a bee)
- SAHITYA PRAYANAM
- NATURAL BREATH
- ROAR LIKE LION.
- TRUST YOUR GUT WITH DIRGA
Well prayanam also do by pregnant ladies also. Which i mention above the para but for yours convent i tell you once more with precaution’s also.
5+ recommended pranayama during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is denoted with the most sensitive and curios time. Its require more safety because another children is in your womb.
What are the precautions during pregnancy while performing Pranayama
While performing during the pregnancy its take little bit more curios while performing the asanas.
- PRACTICED WITH INSTRUCTOR:- Always make choice to practice these asanas with your instructor. So they guide you right and wrong. During this time its recommended to do with instructor many techniques should be modified and even repeating also changed.
- DITCH TO HOLDING THE BREATH:- In pregnancy it is strongly recommended that not to hold the breath because through your breathe another human-being is serving in your womb.
- THIS TIME LISTEN TO THE BODY:- In sensitive time always listen to your body that what alarming they are saying if you feel breathing problem or pain then immediately stop practicing to do asanas for your convenient. Because at that time your body get tired and don’t gave tolerance power to lift you up.
- AVOID GETTING TO MUCH HOT:- This time is counted with most sensitive time of your life. So be avoid to much hot because if your body is hot then you faith and dizziness which is not good for your child which are growing in your womb. Always try to practice this asanas in cool temperature which suited you yours convenient of body temperature.
Well everyone known about Baba-Ramdev also.He is known as the YOG Guru. He is famous in abroad also know. Now lets check little bit of our yog guru Baba-Ramdev.
Biography of Baba Ramdev | Ramdev baba birth place
Real name of baba-Ramdev was Balkishen yadav was born 25 September 1965 in village Said alipur Mahendargarh East Punjab know in Haryana. According to the parents during his childhood he not talkative. He is the son of the farmer whose name was Ram Yadav. He joined gurukul to studied Sanskrit and yoga.
When he was in childhood he got paralytic act and effected left part of the body with the help of yoga he cure himself. In 1990 he met Acharya Balkrishan within few times he became friends and also both go to himalayas where balkrishan studied Ayurveda and Bba-ramdev focused on yoga. His yoga is famous in almost countries like China,US, Japan etc.
Their citizens follow him blindly.In 1996 he also establish” DIVYA YOG MANDIR TRUST”. Everyday morning on Astha TV its telecast their yoga where he perform the yoga. In 2006 he develop Patanjali yogpeeth Haridwar(Uttarkhand) which is largest in yoga peth and around 600 peoples working or more.
This is short biography about Baba-Ramdev which highlight only important issues.
CONCLUSION:- Well practicing of yoga of your choice is good for health and your’s mind. If you are beginner always consult your yoga trainer before practicing it.
Through my blog I always try my best to bring best content for you. I hope you like my today blog.