Pregnancy : Well pregnancy is the most beautiful moments of every women in their life. Its a beautiful gifts given by the God to the women. But apart of that there are some routine which every pregnant women’s should take care.
Daily Routine during pregnancy
- Exercise Regularly:- In Pregnancy doing exercise is mandatory. By doing exercises its helps to stay away from the pregnancy complications like high blood pressure,helps to stay a healthy weight and boost your mood if you feel low. Exercises which included are:- Brisk walking,Swimming,Yoga,Swimming,Pilates.
- Eat Adequate:- Pregnancy time is counted the most curios time and remember always you are not eating for yourself you can eat for duo one for yourself and one for your child. Try to eat healthy and balanced diet and eat at least five portions of yours fruits and vegetables also included dairy foods such as milk,cheese,curd its make bones strong try to take Vitamin-D and eat fish also which is good source of omega-3 which is important for development of yours baby nervous system.
- Hydration:- Hydration is the key point in the pregnancy because the amount of water in your body increase during the pregnancy which helps us to maintain the healthy blood pressures levels. It recommended to drink eight glasses of water.
- Take Supplement:- Supplements play a important role during the pregnancy because its fills the deficiency pf vitamins which may you don’t get through your body. Supplements you may have taken like folic acid,Vitamin-D.
READ ALSO :- Why Women have been chosen to give birth
At the end I give you link of supplements which you easily buy from that.
- Sleep Well:- During Pregnancy Women’s body is overdrive with growing a new life.So its recommended to sleep seven to eight hours for best results.
Tests that must be done during pregnancy
- Blood Pressure:- During Pregnancy most of the women’s was suffered from the Preeclampsia,which indicates by increased blood pressure.Well this effects 7% of pregnant women’s especially in first time mothers or those whose carried multiple birth.
- First Trimestar Prenatal Screening Test:- In this screening process can help to determine the ris of fetus have certain birth defects. These trimester include:-
- Ultrasound for fetal nasal bone:- Well in some cases the nasal bone may not be visualized in some babies well this screening is performed between 11 and 13 weeks gestation.
- Ultrasound for fetal nuchal translucency:- Well this screening is used to examine the area at a back of the fetal neck for increased fluid or thickening.
What is Ultrasound and its types?
- Ultrasound:- It can perform to create an image of the internal organs.Well Ultrasounds may be done at various times throughout pregnancy for several reasons. Well Ultrasounds can be performed by two types:-
- Abdominal Ultrasound:-Well in abdominal ultrasound gel is applied to your abdomen then after that ultrasound transducer glides over the gel on abdomen to create an image.
- Transvaginal Ultrasound:- In this a smaller ultrasound transducer is inserted into in your vagina and rest against the back of the vagina to create an image well this produces a sharper image well it is often used in early pregnancy
- Glucose Testing :- Well in this its measure the level of sugar in your blood. It is usually conducted between 24 and 28 weeks of your pregnancy.Well abnormal glucose level indicates the gestational diabetes
You have to drink only glass of water.
- First an initial fasting sample of blood will be drawn from your vein.
- Then you will give special glucose solution to drink.
- After that blood will be drawn at various times over the course of several hours to measure the glucose level in your body..
What are exercise must be avoided during pregnancy?
- Scuba Diving.
- Water Skiing.
- Horse riding.
- Contact sports.
what should we Do and Don’t during the pregnancy?
Now check what should we Do’s and Don’t during the pregnancy.
What should we do during pregnancy?
- Exercise Regularly.
- Go to sleep on time at-least six to nine hours.
- Reduce the stress level.
- Eat balanced diet which rich in folic,iron,calcium.
- Practice safe traveling.
- Avoid to take alcohol and tobacco.
What should we do not do during pregnancy?
- Don’t take any medications unless if the doctor is not recommended to you.
- Stay away from the radiations.
- Avoid heavy lifting and bending.
- Avoided to eat unpasteurized milk and fish which contain high in mercury.
- Avoid to take hot baths because high temperature can be harmful to the fetus which lead to be faint.
What is Fetal Monitoring and why is it necessary?
- Fetal Monitoring:- . Well this is performed during late pregnancy or labor pain in this its monitor the fetal heart rate and other functions. Is a method of checking the rate and rhythm of the fetal heartbeat.Well the average fetal heart rate is between 120 and 160 beats per minute. well abnormal fetal heart rate or pattern its mean that the fetus is not getting enough oxygen or indicate the other problems also.
How does Fetal Monitoring perform?
It can be performed by fetoscope to listen the fetal heartbeat.
- First of all gel is applied to your abdomen which act as medium for the ultrasound transducer.
- In second process the ultrasound transducer is attached to your abdomen with straps so it can transmit the fetal heartbeat to a recorder.
- During contractions a external taco dynamo-meter can record the pattern of contractions.
Reasons of including supplements for a Pregnant women
Well there are conditions which recommended supplements to be taken by some pregnant women’s lets check which are these:-
- Smoking:- Women’s those who do smoking their nutrients get shrink so in that case they have to be taken.
- Poor Diet:- Women’s who consider poor diet in that case they recommended to take supplements to avoid deficiencies.
- Multiple pregnancies:- Those women’s who carrying more than one baby in that case they have high micro nutrients take as compared to those women’s who carry one baby.Well supplements is ensure to nutrition to both Women and baby.
Safe supplements during the Pregnancy
Supplements Taken for a pregnant women
- Iron:- Well it is recommended to take because a blood volume increases by nearly 50%.It is recommended to intake 27 mg of iron per day. Well those who are not anemic will not take because it increase the vomiting,constipation,and high hemoglobin levels.
- Magnesium:- Well this played a critical role in nervous,immune,muscle. Those who prone to deficiency may have risk of premature labor and chronic hypertension. Even in research its found that magnesium may reduce the risk of complications like fetal growth restrictions and preterm birth.
- Vitamin-D:- Well it is important for bone health,immune system,cell division.Well deficiency of Vitamin-D increase the risk of preterm birth,gestational diabetes.It is recommended to intake 600 mg per day.
- Ginger:- Well this is commonly used in species and herbal supplements. It’s is mostly taken to treat nausea which mostly often caused by motion sickness,pregnancy. In research it founds that ginger is safe and effective for treating pregnancy induced nausea and vomiting.
- Probiotics:- Well probiotics are living microorganism which is benefit for the digestive health.It reduced the risk of postpartum depression,gestational diabetes therefore it is safe taking during the pregnancy well low probiotics lead to infections.
- Fish Oil:- Well fish oil contains the docosahexaenoic acid(D H A) and eicosapentaenoic acid (E P A).These boost the infant brain development and also decrease the maternal depression. In research it found that fish oil also benefit for fetel eye development. It is recommended two or three servings low mercury fish like salmon,sardiness per week.
Avoided supplements during pregnancy
- Vitamin-E:- This is a fat soluble vitamins which play important roles for immune system.Well it is not recommended for pregnant women to be taken while consuming it increase the risk of abdominal pain and premature rupture.
- Vitamin-A:- Well this supplement is important for fetel eye development well to much of vitamin A can be harmful because it is fat soluble which body stores excess amount in the liver its also lead to be liver damage which causes the birth defect.
- Yohimbe:- Well this supplement is made from the bark of the tree it is counted an herbal remedy to treat conditions like obesity. But in pregnancy it is highly recommended to be avoided because it has side effects like heart attacks,high blood pressure.
- Dong Quai:- It is a root which is counted over 1,000 years and is popular in Chinese medicines. Well it is counted to treat everything from menstruation cramp to high blood pressure. But in pregnancy it should be avoided because its stimulate the urine contractions which increase the risk of miscarriage.
- Goldenseal:- Is a plant which is used a dietary supplement to treat respiratory infections and diarrhea.Well its contain a substance which is called beriberi in result it show’s that which are worsen in infants and even brain damage also occurs.
- Black cohosh:- It is plant which is used in multiple conditions like mensuration cramps and hot flasshes.Well it prove unsafe herb by pregnant women’s because its cause the uterine contractions which leads to preterm labor. In some cases its also found that it causes a liver damage also.
Herbs Avoided during pregnancy| pregnant women
Apart of these are some others herbs also which are unsafe. lets check these herbs:-
- Blue cohosh.
- Red Clover.
- Saw Palmetto.
Important Tip:-Well If you opted some herbs and supplements please consult to doctor before taken
Suggested cloths for a pregnant women|During pregnancy
- Well Cotton is known as the best friend during those months because they are loose and breathable which absorbs sweat and makes you cool.Cotton is also known as the skin friendly which helps you to prevent from skin issues like rashes.
- Wear those clothes which have elastics but kept in mind that they are not so much tight.
- Always choose clean clothes during the pregnancy.
- Avoid to wear unsaturated fabrics like elastin, chiffon, polyester, Georgette because by wearing these they are sweat more.
- Avoided wear underwire and padded bras always go for nursing bras. At the end i give you link of nursing bras.
- Wear loose dresses like maxi,loose skirts,tunics,gowns because they are easy to wore and comfortable.
Remember before buying pregnancy clothes
Well pregnancy is not about just for your baby its about you also.
- In summer its donated with excessive hot and loose excessive of sweats from the body so choose light colors.
- In winter choose woolen to keep you warm because during winter your body become sensitive and its a necessary to take care of you and your baby inside your womb.
- Always choose those clothes which can be washed often like morning sickness and sweating.
- During that month your waistline become more bigger so always ensure that buy those clothes which do not fit during that situation so always go for loose clothes and light.
How can we choose Right Bra’s During Pregnancy
Well Pregnancy is denoted with important phase for every women’s in their life.
- Fabric:- In those crucial months fabrics played an important role always ensure that fabric of bra is light and breathable ditch to fabrics like synthetic and lace.
- Adjustable Straps:-Choose those bras which have adjustable straps so that you adjustable according to your size.
- Stretchable Bras:- Make insure wear those bras which are stretchable because that time your breast is growing bigger.
- Supports Bras:- In those phase it is recommended to wear light bras because it provide the breasts firm.
- Avoided wired Bras:- These bra provided proper coverage which make breast swollen and sensitive.
CONCLUSION:- Pregnancy denoted with most memorable time for every women’s.So take care of yourself and your baby which is inside your womb. Hope you like my today topic about pregnancy.
So if we follow the above instructions given I am sure you will feel more comfortable and energetic during pregnancy. It is the dream of each and every girl. We salute such a big hero who always fight with all circumstances and after 9 months of pregnancy a new baby born.