Today I’m Here again with some interesting topic.So without any delay let’s start today topic and discuss about “41+ Interesting Facts About China” .We will discuss one by one on “how can you translate or convert from english to chinese, beijing,guangzhou,shenzhen,china flag And
chinos,capital of china,chinese language,wuhan,china gdp,hunan,how can you write i love you in chinese,aksai chin,hong kong china,china gdp per capita,cities in china,chinese economy,wuhan china etc.
Interesting Facts About China
China is an Country in East Asia.It is the world’s population country with approx population about 1.428 billion in 2017.Capital of China is Beijing.
- China is known as the second largest economy after the USA.
- China has a only one time zone.
- Even the collection of stamps is the hobbies of China.
- The Great Wall of China is the largest man-made structure in the world which was extending about 8,850 Km.
- In 2003 China became the third successful country to send person in the space.
- In research its found that 47% of citizens live in Rural areas.
- Shanghai is the most populated city.
- China is also known as the flower kingdom because most of the orchids and oranges are being grown all over the world.
- China loved red color. They used this color as symbolic of happiness.So they used the color in festivals.
Foods and favorite dishes in China
Now lets check some food which they eat. And must try these foods before you die.
Food’s To Be Eaten.
- Siu Mai:- It is filled with pork,mushrooms.
- Sesame Balls:-It is crisp delicious sweet which is filled with seasmae. It is often served in afternoon snack or may be desert.
- Nian Giao:- Is known as the “Year Cake” is made up of sweet rice which is eaten in Chinese New Year. It also believe that it being luck to eat in New Year.
- Tofu Pudding
- Chinese Mango Pudding.
- Congee:-It is a rice porridge which usually eaten in breakfast.It is also perfect dish for Chinese when they fell sick or weather may be chilly.
- Biang Biang Noodles:- It is fatter and thicker as compared to normal Chomein. This dish served with garlic,onion,mutton or sometime wit beef also.
- Shrimp Dumpling Soup.
- Scallion Pancakes:- It is traditionally Sweet dish filled with Sesame and fennel seeds.
- Peeking Duck.
- Baozi:-It is a steamed buns which often filled with veggies and meat.
- Tea Eggs:-It is often sold in the street of the china.It is soaked in tea and species.
- Chinese hamburger.
- Dumplin:-It is atraditional food of Chinese.
- Wontn:- It is traditional food it is made up of flour and meat filling.
- Moon Cake:- It is a symbolic of family reunion.
- Spring Rolls:-It is popular all over the China specially in South China.
Tourist destinations in China| Most visting places in China
Well there are many plenty of destinations which you may explored lets check.
- Three Pagodas:- It is Preserved Buddhist structure in China.
- Zhangjiajie National Park:- It is the first national forest park of China which was established in 1982.
- Shilin Stone Forest:- It is known as the stone forest.
- Lijiang Old Town.
- Wudang Mountains.
- Mount Tai.
- Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Mogao Caves.
- Longji Terraces.
- Summer Palace.
- Hanging Monastery.
- Reed Flute Cave.
- Yungang Grottess.
- West Lake.
- Longman Grottes.
- Pudong Skyline.
- Hani Teeraces.
- Leshan Giant Budhha.
- Mount Huang
- Li River Cruise.
- Terracotta Army.
- Victoria Harbour.
- Forbidden City:- It was served as home of emperors and build in 15th century.
- Potala Palace:- It was said that it was a winter place of Dalai Lama and build in 7th century.
- Great Wall of China:- It is one of the greatest engineering innovation and longest outdoor museum.
Famous Sports among the Chinese
- Running:- Well running is the most popular sport engaged by the Chinese.
- Ping pong
Note:- Basketball is known as the national game of the Chinese.
READ ALSO :- Read such more article in the Tour Travels Category of our website.
Which Inventions are done in China?
- Paper:- You make shock to heard that before the invention of paper.Peoples used different products to write like stones,wood,and bone.Well paper was invented in ancient China around 105 AD.
- Tea:- Tea was first invented by Chinse around by the Chinese emperor known Shenyang around 2737 BC. Because he love to drink hot water.
- Kites:- You love to fly the kites it was first invention by chines only.Well Chinese use kite to test the wind ,measure distance and carry military messages.
- The Compass:- Even the compass was invented by the Chinese during the Han dynasty.
- Alchoic:- The first consumption of bear began in China only around 9,000 years ago during the Catholic period.They used honey,rice, and grapes to make a beer.
- The Seismograph:-The device which is used to measure the moment of the earth is the Seismographs which was invented by the chinese around 132 AD by Zhang Heng.
- Gun Powder:-Well Gun powder is invented in Tan Dynasty in the 9th Centuary.It was said that Chinese used Gun powder and gun powder based weaponry as a military defence.
- The Silk Route:-A you know silk route is an ancient route which was used by the traders,merchants which linking to Asia to the Mediterranean .Well it was tracked by the Han dynaty.It was 6,400 miles long and also considered important for the development.
- Iron and steel Product:- The Iron First began during the Zhou dynasty around 1050-256 BC.It was create weapons,farming,household.
- The Wheelbarrow:- It was created by ancient China this made it convenient to use and these wheelbarrows were used mainly by builders,soldiers,trader and farmers.
- Deep Drilling:-The Chinese was first developed drilling techelongy to extract beneath the earth surface around 1,200 miles from the sea.This same technology was used to drill the first petroleum well in California in the 1860’s.
- Noodles:- The noodles was predicted to be 4,000 years old.It was said that it was eaten during the han dynasty.
Chinese economy|Economy of China
Now lets check the Economy of China.
Economy of China is known as the market oriented economy. Which ranks the second largest economy and largest in the world by purchasing the power of power.China also has a world largest banking sector.
China also known as the world largest manufacturing economy and exporter of goods .China also marked free trade Agreement with several nations like Pakistan,Australia,New Zealand,South Korea and Switzerland.
China also have a largest leading trading partner with US, Australia,US,EU,Japan,India,Hong Kong,Malaysia,Brazil,Vietnam,Taiwan,EU. The Shanghai stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange are denoted with world largest Economy.
Hydroelectric Resources of China
China also denoted with high Hydroelectric Resources because of river network and Mountain terrains.However the first Hydroelectric stations were build by the Japanese in 2006 which was more produce more than 100TWH of energy in 2018.
Electric Car Industry of China
China is also known as the World Manufacturer of electric car producers.Which producing more than 1.3 million new energy vehicles in 2018.
Tourism of China
Tourism also known as the leading faster growing industry in the national economy.
Cities of China | Wuhan
Wuhan is known as the main Transportation, hub with connected dozens of railways,roads, and even passing expressway passing through the city. Wuhan is also known as classified as a Beta world city by the Globalization and World Cities Research Network. In 2017 Wuhan was also Designated as a Creative city by UNESCO in the field of design.
Wuhan is known as the capital city of Hubei. And also most popular city of Central China. A big crisis Wuhan suffered which is covid-19 pandemic wa identified in December 2019.
Wuhan is also known as the economic,political,commercial,culture and educational center of Central China.Wuhan is also refereed to as the “Chicago of the China”.
Well Historically Wuhan has suffered Flood crisis also. Wuhan is also denoted with most notable universities like Wuhan Universities, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Wuhan is a home to many Olympic swimmers. Weather of Wuhan i counted in humid.In research it found that Wuhan winter start in December and ends in February.
Interesting facts about Wuhan
- Wuhan is known as the most ancient city of China.
- Wuhan also counted most advanced business in Asia.
- Counted Most humid Subtropical Monsoon.
CONCLUSION:- Every Country have a merits and demerits.So don’t see only demerits of the country , we should always opt their merits and we should think about their strength.
I hope today my information is useful on Interesting Facts About China.
1 thought on “41+ Interesting Facts About China/Cities of china Wuhan”