Today I’m here to tell some Facts about the Country Italy. So without any delay lets start today topic about “Interesting Facts About Italy”. Here we will discuss on “italy,venice,positano,naples,amalfi coast,sorrento,sicily,tuscany,leaning tower of pisa,milan italy,italy currency,turin italy.
Interesting Facts About Italy
Italy is known as the European country and its Capital is Rome. Which was founded in 753BC.
- The Official Language of Italy is German.
- There are more than 98% of peoples read and write.
- The currency of Italy is Euro.
- Well Italian is Romance Language which is derived from Latin.
- During the second World War,Italy Sided with Nazi government.
- Colors of Italy flag represents the three virtues:-Green(Hope),White(Faith),Red(Charity).
- Italy is easily to recognize on any map because the shape of the country is the high heeled boot.
- Brown Bears is species of the Italy.But now only few lefts.
- Government of Italy is democratic Republic.
- Piano is invented in Italy.
- Even the invention of Ice-cream is also lead by this Country only.
- Typewriter also a Italy invention.
- Eyeglasses also an invention of Italy.
- National Dish of Italy is known as the Pasta.
- Italy is known as the population about 50 billion.
- About 75% of Italy is either Mountainous or Hilly.
- Even the Telephone is the invention of Italy.
READ ALSO :-
National Dish of Italy
Now lets check National Dish of Italy.
- Fine Mushrooms.
- Sea Urchins.
- Herbs and Species.
- Olive Oil.
Tourist places in Italy| Most Visiting places in Italy
Now lets check Favorite destination which was popular among the tourist.
- Rome:- Is a capital of Italy.
- Venice:-This city is made of water.This city is known as the magical city and also famous among the tourist.
- Touscan Hill Towns:- This city is known as the stone towns.
- Milan:- Milan is known as the highest concentration of the architect and also in design and fashion
- Lake Como:- Lake Como is also Known as the beautiful lake and also famous attraction among the tourists.It is the favorite summer spot to spend nearside the lake.Lake Garda a summer playground filled with water sports is another attractions among the tourists.
- Pissa and Lucca
- Pompeii and Herculaneum.
- Siena:- This city is known for its arts and culture.
- Sicily:- This city is also listed in UNESCO World Heritage Site. Silicia Landscapes’s attractions.
- Turin:- This city is known as the Industrial city well is relatively,small and compact well it is easily to explore only by foots.
- Sardinia:- This is the best place for those travelers who want to explore remote villagers with old culture.
- Verona Arena:- The city is famous for famous role played Romeo and Juliet.This city was constructed about 2,000 years ago.
- Grand National Pradisio Park:- This city is denoted with gorgeous destinations with stunning mountains as well as you got hiking opportunities also.
- Pallazo Ducale:-This was build in 15th century and known as the Renascence building.This also known as the place to national gallery of the Marache which displays the eneroumous paintings.
- Trevi Fountain:-This is the most interaction site among the tourists.It was constructed in 1972 by Nicola Salvi. This was surrounded by underwater creatures in battle.This fountain is place for throwing one coin in water to again return trip to Rome,and throw two coins to secure a loving relationship between Roman Man and woman. It is famous place to visit among the romantic couples.
- La Pelosa:-This place is denoted with most stunning beaches.
- Dolomites:- Located in Northern Italy and also famous for winter sport likes snowboarding and skinning.At sunset the peaks can look pink and purple .
- Mount Etna:-This is the highest peak in the Italy. Even visitors can go to close to see lava or steam.Even the Volcanic soil is perfect for growing grapes.
- Pizza Napolteena:- Italy is famous for the excellent pizzas.This is the place where pizza born.
- Capri:-Well this also famous among the visitors because its own culture and atmosphere.It has a beautiful beaches .
- Valley of the Temples:- Is an Archaeological site situated in Sicily.This is the home to several Greek temples.
Beaches in Italy
- Lake Lugano
- Lake Trasemino
- Lake Braccinio.
- Lake Eliseo.
- Lake Orta.
- Lake Maggiore.
- Lake Garda.
- Lake Como.
- Lake Ledro.
- Lake Bolsena.
Apart of these There are many sites which are listed in UNESCO lets discuss:-
- Mount Etna (2013).
- The Dolomites(2009).
- Mount San Giorgio(2003,20010).
- Porto Venere.
- Cstel Del Monte.
- Su Nuraxi di Barumini.
- Val di Noto.
- Aeolian Islands.
- San Leucio.
Some best things about Italy
Now lets discuss some best and worst things about Italy which are listed below:-
- Food:- Italy is famous of their foods like pizzas,pastas etc.
- Family Bonds:- It was said that Italians are very attached to their families.
- Weather:-Italian Weather is denoted with best weather as compared to the UK.
- Culture & History:-In Italy you find some culture and History which are around you. And many sites of Italy was booked in UNESCO.
- Wine:- Italy wine is special and diverse.Even wine is not only good in taste but also cheap.
- Variety:- Italy is denoted with rich landscape its diversity make more interesting.
- Coffee:-Italy Coffee is famous in the world its comes with strong.Espresso is the famous in the world and its cost only 1 Euro in Italy.
- Dressing Sense:- Dressing sense of Italy is considered to be best in the world because of beautiful buildings and unforgettable paintings.Italians like to care what they wear.
Famous sports in Italy
Apart of these there are some famous sport which are played by Italians lets have discussed which are given below:-
- Combat sports.
Innovations by Italians
Apart of these there are some inventions which are led by the Italians let us check in short.
- The Microchip.
- The Telephone.
- Ice-cream Cones.
NOTE:- Basketball is known as the national sport of the Italy.
CONCLUSION:- Well there are many good things which you have adopted from other countries. I hope you like my today topic on “Interesting Facts About Italy”.