Roles of Vitamins:-Hello!Everyone. I hope you are in good health.Today I”m here to discuss most curious health topic which most of the Youth suffering from so without any delay lets start today topic. Here we will cover most important factors of Vitamins.
As we know that Vitamins are the important part of our daily healthy life. So in this busy life we have been continuously forgetting to use the healthy tips and we do not know in which foods are they found. So basically in this blog we are going to cover important vitamins and its role in our body.
Role of Vitamins C
Well Vitamin-C is known as the Ascorbic acid which found in the various foods.Vitamin-C is denoted with most essential supplement which helps to repair of tissues and also boost the immune system.
It act like an antioxidant.Well Vitamin C discovered in 1912 and isolated in 1928 and finalized in 1933.Apart of these World Health Organizations put vitamin-C most safest and effective medicines needed in health System.Vitamin-C also helps to store the iron and and make a college.
The one who suffering from Vitamin-C was known as the Scurvy. Lets understand what is Scurvy?
What is Scurvy?
Well it is known as ancient by Greek and Egypt.It is happen because of lack of Vitamin-C.Which leads to anemia,Weakness,gum diseases and several skin diseases.Lack of Vitamin-C also effects in yours immune system.
Symptoms of Scurvy
- Shortness of Breathe.
- Gum Disease.
- Loss of teeth.
- Mood changes.
- Joint Pain.
Rich source of Vitamin-C
Lets check foods having rich source of Vitamin-C
|Lemon:- 1 fruit.||Mango:- I cup raw.|
|Papaya:- 1 small fruit.||Potato:- 1 large.|
|Oranges:- 1 large Fruit.||Tomato Juice:- 1 cup|
|Guava:- 1 Cup raw||Strawberries:- 1 sliced.|
|Kiwi:- 1 fruit.||Cauliflower:- 1 cup raw|
|Sprouts:-1 cup raw||White grapefruit:-1 medium Fruit|
NOTE:- Cooking of Fruits and Vegetables may loose the goodness of Vitamin-C.Its better to eat raw
Importance and health benefit of Vitamin-C
Its act like an antioxidant.Which protects the body cell from damage.Having no Vitamin-C make no collagen. This vitamin is very helpful for maintain and building.
Health Benefits Of Vitamin-C
- Immune System:-Vitamin-C very helpful for boosting the immune system.Its help the fight of body illness and common cold.Vitamin-C also helps to reduce the lung inflammation.
- Boosting Heart Health:-Vitamin-C reduce the risk of Heart Disease.In research its found that who consume Vitamin-C have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Risk of having Cancer:-Vitamin-C act like an antioxidant.Vitamin-C was linked to the lower risk of certain types of brain tumor.
Role of vitamins d
We very well known that Vitamin-D helps us to maintain the building the bones.Vitamin-D is known as the fat soluble the body can absorbs it when we eat the foods.
Symptoms of vitamin d
- Weight:- Being a Overweight may put you risk of vitamin-d.
- Bone Pain:- If you feel pain in your bones or may easily fractured then its a sign of that your body is lacking of Vitamin-D.
- Mood Changes:- If you often feel sad without any reason or having symptoms of depression than its may be due to that your body may lacking of Vitamin-D.
- Muscles Weakness:- If you have a complaint of cramping of muscles its due to the cramping of your muscles.
- Lack of Growth:- If your child growth development is not doing properly according to their age.Its may be sign of lacking of Vitamin-D in their body.
There are some factors which leads to deficiency of Vitamin-D.Lets check which are these factors
Some factors which leads to deficiency of Vitamin-D
- Mobility:-The persons whose work only in indoor not go much outwards they have more probably to lack of Vitamin-D in their body.
- Skin Color:- In research its found that those who have dark-colored complexion is less able to make vitamin-D as compared to fairer skin.
- Breast Milk:- In case study its also found that women’s breast contain only certain amount of vitamin-D which often infants also receive small amount of Vitamin-D also.
There are some causes of Vitamin-D also lets check which are listed below.
Diseases due to low vitamin d
- Obesity:- If your body mass index(BMI) is higher than your age is chances to lower the Vitamin-D levels.It said that fat cells keep the body isolated which is difficult to observe vitamin-D.Its recommend that obesity people take vitamin-D dosage large.
- Kidney and liver disease:– In research its found that these disease reduce the amount of enzyme which is needed to change vitamin-D to form which is used in the body.
- Weight loss Surgery:- This type of surgeries reduce the size of stomach and also bypass the small nutrients which face difficult to consume certain amount of vitamins,minerals and nutrients. Individuals recommended to take vitamin-D supplements through out their lives.
- Celiac Diseases:- These Disease often do not allow the intestines to absorbs the Vitamin-D through their supplements.
Medications : Low vitamin d
Even medications also causes a Vitamin-D deficiency. Lets check which are listed below.
- Weight Loss Drug.
- Tuberculosis Drug.
- Seizure Control Drugs.
- Cholesterol Lowering Drug.
Now there are some foods which we must included in your diet which fulfill the deficiency of Vitamin-D.Lets check which are listed below:-
Foods required in the deficiency of vitamin d
|Egg Yolk(1 large)||Milk(1 cup)|
|Orange Juice(1 cup)||Tuna|
|Cod Liver Oil(1 tablespoon)||Liver|
Well Vitamin-E is known as the group of eight fat soluble compounds.It protect the cell membrane from reactive oxygen species.Well Vitamin-E discovered in 1922 isolated in 1935, and came in market in 1938.
Symptoms of low vitamin E
Symptoms of Vitamin-E are underlined like this:-
- Muscle pain.
- General Unwelness.
- Visual Disturbances.
- Difficult in Walking.
Great Sources of Vitamin E|Foods that contains Vitamin-E
|Nuts(Almonds,Sunflower seeds,peanuts,peanut butter)||Kiwi|
|Leafy Vegetables||Canola oil|
|Pine nuts||Corn Oil|
|Palm oil||Vegetable Based oils(sunflower,Olive)|
Apart of these there are some guidelines which on how much we take Vitamin-E
Guidelines for taking Vitamin E
- Age 1 to 3:-6mg/a day.
- Age 4 to 8:- 7mg/a day.
- age 9 to 13:- 11mg/a day.
Side Effects of Vitamin E
- Blurry Vision.
- Problems with female ovaries and testies in Male.
Its a highly recommended that don’t take vitamin-e if you are highly allergic to their ingredients.Having iron or vitamin-k deficiency or having blood clotting disorders due to low factors than consult your nearest doctor before take this.
Benefits of Vitamin-E for skin
- Its said it have numeric cosmetic benefits.
- Its also heal small burns and diminished scars also.
- It also soften skin.
- Its also reduced the wrinkles and fine lines.
Apart of these there are some yoga which helps vitamins to store in your body properly.Lets check
Well yoga is not doing only these days.Its was practiced since ancient days by great sages.
- Bhujangasana(Cobra Pose.)
- Shavasana(Coprse Pose).
- Veerabhadrasana(Warrior Pose).
- Vrikasana(Tree Pose).
- Trikonaasana(Triangle pose).
- Arda Matsyendrasana(Sitting Half spinal twist).
Note:- try these yoga under the surveillance of the yoga expert in case if you are new to this.
Role of Vitamins-K
Vitamin-k is a fat soluble vitamins which are largely found in dietary.Well its require for clotting of blood .Vitamin-K is a group of compound which appears to be Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2.
Well Vitamin k1 is obtained from fresh green leafy vegetables.And Vitamin k2 is a group of compound which are largely found in eggs,meats,cheese.
Benefits of Vitamin K
- Heart Health:-Vitamin-K helps us to keep your health lower.Enables heart to pump blood freely through out the body.
- Bone Heath:– In research its found that Vitamin-K helps your bone healthy. And also decrease the risk of fracture.
- Cognitive Health:-In research its found if adults have large portion of Vitamin-K then their memory remained good.
Great Sources of Vitamin K|Foods that contains Vitamin K
- Green Beans.
- Soya bean oil.
- Duck Breast.
- Beaf liver.
- Soft Cheese.
- Egg Yolk.
- Whole Milk.
- Red Kidney beans.
Now check precaution and safety for some sudden peoples.
Precaution and safety for Vitamin K
- Children’s:- Vitamin-k is likely to safe for children’s when it was taken by mouth or injected.
- Kidney Disease:-Well too much of Vitamin-K is harmful if you are in stage of Dialysis.
- Liver Disease:-Well if wee take high amount of Vitamin-k can make clotting problem more worsen in these peoples.
Role of Vitamins A
Vitamin-A is an essential micronutrient therefore body cannot manufacture without it. Vitamin A helpful for Growth and Development. And also good for vision,Heart,Lungs and Kidneys.
Deficiency of Vitamin-A
- Night Blindness.
- Fertility issues.
- Growth Problems in Children’s.
- Risk Of Infections(Throat,abdomen,chest).
- Dry and Bumpy Skin.
Benefits of Vitamin-A
- Goodwill for Skin and Hair:- It is important for growth of all body tissues which include skin and hair.Its also helps to production of sebum which helps to maintain the moisture in skin and hair.
- Lowering Cancer Risk:-Vitamin-A may help protects against the prostate cancer.
- Type-2 Diabties:- In research its found that its lowers the risk of type 2 diabties.
There are some foods which Vitamin-A present in abundance.
Great Sources of Vitamin A|Foods having Vitamin A
- Sweet potatoes.
- fatty fish.
- Fish Oil.
It is a water soluble vitamin which include in metabolism of every human body.Vitamin-B also known as the Cobalmin.Its keep the body nerve and body cells strong.Its also help to prevent a type of anemia called megabolistic anemia..
Symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Mood Changes.
- High Temperature.
- Dizzeness and Breathlness.
- Disturbance of Vision.
- Mouth Ulcers.
- Pale skin.
- Fatigue and Weakness.
Apart of these there are some peoples which have largely risk of.
Precaution of Vitamin B12
- Having recently surgery which removes the part of bowel from which its absorb Vitamin B12.
- The Elderly.
- Peoples those who followed Vegan diet.
- Even those who take drug for heartburn.
Great Sources of Vitamin B12|Foods having Vitamin B12
If you follow strict vegan diet then you must take supplements because B12 found in animal protein.It is important for pregnant and breastfeeding vegetarian women to take supplements to reduce the risk of their baby developing.
What is Folic Acid?
Well Folic Acid helps body to maintain and make new cells which also helps us to prevent changes in DNA which may lead to cancer.
Symptoms of Folic Acid
- Tongue swelling.
- Grey hair.
- Growth problems.
- Mouth sores.
There are side effects of Folic acid also which are listed below.
Side Effects of FOLIC ACID
- Sleeping problem.
- Loss of appetite.
- Sleeping Problems.
Foods having Folic Acid
- White Rice.
- Orange Juice.
- Tomato juice.
- Kidney Beans.
- Green peas.
Role of Vitamins B16
It is water soluble vitamins which play important role in cell metabolism.It also helps to dexotying process in the liver.Vitamin B16 also enhance the immune system.
Vitamin B16 is known as the methyl donor which helps the body for production of brain chemicals which improve sexual life,mood,clarity,vision clearance.It also protects that body from infections also.
Symptoms of Vitamin B16
- High Blood pressure.
- High chelosteral
- Mental Stress.
Foods having Vitamin B16
- Cereals Grains.
What is Zinc and benefits of Zinc?
Zinc is a kind of element which helps for building a immune system.It is also responsible for functioning of human being well.
- It treats diarrhea & treat common cold.
- It also improve memory & wound healing.
- Its also decreased the risk of cardivcolar diseases & improve fertility.
- It also treats for acne & regulated the immune system.
Recommendation dosages of Zinc
- 1 to 8 years:-3-5 mg.
- 9-13:-8 mg.
- 14 years:-11 mg.
- 18 years above:-9 mg per day.
- Pregnant and lacting women:-11-13 mg per day.
Deficiency of Zinc
- Loss of Appetite.
- Hair loss.
- Slow Growth.
Great Sources of Zinc|Foods having zinc
- Green peas.
- White rice.
Mainly in this blog we tried to cover all Vitamins , their deficiency,role, treatment, vitamin b12,vitamin d deficiency,scurvy,b12 deficiency,vitamin b12 deficiency,vitamin d deficiency,vit b12,low vitamin d,vitamin a deficiency,b12 deficiency symptoms,vitamin c deficiency,vitamin b deficiency,vitamin k deficiency,thiamine deficiency,scurvy symptoms,low vitamin d symptoms,lack of vitamin d,vitamin d,vitamin c,vitamin e.
CONCLUSION:- Well its a prime duty to keep our body healthy.
I hope you like my informative topic.