IVF: In vitro fertilization : -Well the full form of IVF is Vitro fertilization. lets understand in simple terms IVF is those technology in which unfertilized egg become fertilized with this technology.With a sperm technology and then combined eggs and sperm in a laboratory dish.
What is the process of (IVF) In vitro fertilization
Now Know the process of IVF.
- The main step is start from the first period of period.
- Stimulate Your Ovaries.
- Egg Retrieval.
- The Sperm.
- Embryo Development.
- Embryo Transfer.
- The Final Blood Test.
Apart of these IVF also done if your partner have problems like this.
Why IVF: In vitro fertilization is done?
- Fallopian Tube or blockage or damaged:-If Fallopian tube damaged or blockaged its also make an difficult for an egg to be fertilized.
- Ovulation Disorder:-It also see that if ovulation is absent or infrequent then only fewer eggs available for fertilization.
- Unexplained Infertility:-Its means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- Impaired Sperm Function:-Having Below Average sperm,Weak moment of sperm it make difficult for sperm to fertilize the eggs.
- Uterine Fibroid:- In research it found that it being tumor in the walls of the uterus and its common in women at the age of 30,40 .
- Genetic Disorder:-If your partner was risk in passing a Genetic Disorder then only its difficult to fertilized the eggs.
- READ ALSO :- Why females have been chosen for child birth?
- Baby photos HD images
Now check some Risks about it.
What are the risk of IVF: In vitro fertilization
- Cancer:- In risk it found that there are risk of cancer also found because in IVF lots of medicines used which stimulate egg growth and development of specific type of ovary tumor .It also increase the risk of cancer cervical or ovarian cancer after IVF.
- Premature delivery and lower birth weight:- In research it founds that IVF increase the risk of that baby will born early or with a low birth weight.
- Miscarriage:- In research it also found that the women who conceive using IVF with fresh embryos are similar to those who conceive naturally.
- Multiple Birth:-In research it found that IVF also increase the risk of multiple Birth if one more than embryo is transferred to your uterus. Research found that pregnancy will increase the multiple fetus which carries a higher risk of early labor and lower birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus does.
- Stress:- In research it found that during IVF can be financially,emotionally ,physically stress. During IVF is goes up and down so take help with friends,near ones for stay away from the Stress.
- Ovarian Hypothyroidism Syndrome:- In Research it found that it can cause the Ovarian Hypothyroidism Syndrome. In which ovarian become swallow and painful. In pregnant you may prone to nausea,bloating,abdominal pain which developed more Ovarian Syndrome which can cause the rapid of weight gain and shortness of breathe.
- Birth Defects:- In research it found that age of mother prone to risk of in the development of risk factors.
- Eco topic pregnancy:- In Research it found that about 2 to 5% of women having risk of Eco-topic pregnancy who use IVF. In which fertilized egg outside the uterus in a Fallopian tube which fertilized egg cant survive outside the uterus
Before taking the IVF you and your partner need some test.
What are the tests are done before taking IVF?
- Infection Disease Screening:- In this you and your partner undergo for screening of infection in this test its include HIV.
- Ovarian Reserve Testing:-In this it will check the quality the quantity of yours eggs.It also take test of follicle stimulate hormones, and anti- mullerian in your blood during the few days of your menstrual cycle. These test used together with an ultrasound of ovary which predict how easily your ovaries will respond to fertility meditation.
- Semen Analysis:- In this it conduct a small semen analysis before the start of IVF cycle.
- Practice embryo transfer:- In this process doctor conduct a mock embryo transfer to determine the depth of your uterine cavity in this technique it place embryos successfully in the uterus.
- Uterine Examine:- In this process it examine the lining inside your uterus before you start the IVF. Which called Sonohysterophygraphy in which fluid injected to cervix into uterus and ultrasound create an image of uterus cavity.
Well giving birth to healthy baby by IVF its include various thing:-
- Lifestyle Factors:- In research it found that women’s those do smoke have a fewer eggs and may miscarriage also. Smoking lead to lower the chance of success by IVF at 50%. Obesity also decrease to be pregnant. Apart of these drinking Alcohol,Caffeine and medications also decrease the pregnancy rate.
- Maternal Age:- In research it found that younger women get easily pregnant by using their own eggs and also give healthy baby by IVF. Women who are age of 41 or above may found difficult to be pregnant by IVF.
- Reproductive History:- In this it found that women who give birth earlier they get pregnant by IVF as compared to others who do not.
- Embryo Status:- In this case it sees that transfer of more embryo is easily pregnant as compared with less- development embryos but not all embryo transfer developed. But in this case you consult the doctor.
- Causes Of Infertility:- In this it found that having a normal supply of eggs will chances of pregnant easily by IVF.
Apart of these you will need some medications also.
Medications required for IVF process
- Medication For Premature Ovulation:- This medication helps to prevent your body for releasing the developing the eggs.
- Medication for Ovarian Stimulation:- In this its stimulate your ovaries receive an inject able medication containing a follicle stimulating hormones. This help more than one egg to develop at time.
- Medication To prepare the Lining Of Uterus:- In this egg retrival or at that time of embryo transfer.
- Medications For oocyte Maturation:- In this case Follicles ready for egg retrival generally after eight or 14 days you can also take human chronic gonadotrophin or take other mediation also to help the eggs mature.
What are the tests are done before IVF?
Well it will take one or three weeks of ovarian stimulation. To check whether your eggs ready or not doctor may take few tests.
- Blood test:- To check the measure of estrogen stimulation and prostogate level remain low until ovulation.
- Veginal Ultrasound:- It imaging the exam of your ovaries to monitor the development of follicles development.
In vitro Fertilization Process
It can attempted in two ways.
- Conventional:- In this process healthy sperm and mature eggs are mixed at overnight.
- Intracystoplasmic Sperm Injection:- In this process a single healthy sperm is injected directly into each mature eggs.
- The procedure is painless but you feel mild cramping.
- After that doctor inserted a long thin flexible tube called catheter into your vagina through your cervix into your uterus.
- Then a syringe containing one or more embryos suspended in a small amount of fluid is attached to the end of the cathedral.
- Then Using the Syringe the doctor places the embryo or embryos in your uterus.
Well in rare case of IVF cycles canceled the eggs. Which are these lets discuss.
- Premature Ovulation.
- Medical Issues.
- Inadequate number of follicles developing.
- Creating Risk of Ovarian Hyper-stimulation Syndrome.
There are some side effects also by taking the IVF treatment.
Side Effects of IVF: In vitro fertilization
- Breast Pain.
- Decreased Sex Drive.
- Weight Gain.
- Upset Stomach.
- Reduced Fatigue.
- Increased Fatigue.
- Menstrual Bleeding.
Advantages of IVF process
- Help single women to be pregnant.
- Use for Long term and have a safe track record.
- Help to Diagnose fertilization problem.
- Unused embroyed can be denoted for research or pass to other couples.
- Embryos can be used for inherited diseases.
- With the help of these above 41 years also become pregnant.
After 12 days or two weeks your doctor take some tests whether you become pregnant or not.
- If you are Pregnant:- In this case your doctor refer to you an obstetrician or other pregnancy specialist for caring and advice’s.
- If you are Not Pregnant:- In this case stop taking progesterone and your periods also likely to come on within a week.but if you don’t getting period or spotting you contact to your doctor.You also take another IVF also.
What are the cost of IVF?
Well the cost of IVF in India is slightly expensive its around 1 to 1.25 Lakh per cycle.
What are the hospitals of IVF in India?
- Indra IVF Hyderabad.
- Indra IVF Kolkata.
- SCI healthcare New Delhi.
- Me and Mummy Hospital and IVF Center Surat.
- Sridevi Fertility Hyderabad.
- Fortis IVF Clinic New Delhi.
- Tamara Hospital and IVF clinic Bengaluru.
Types of fertilization.
- Intrauterine Insemantion:- In this case a healthy sperm is collected and inserted directly in your uterus when you are ovulation.
- Vitro Fertilization:- Which was discussed in this article well in this case Eggs are taken from your ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab,where they develop into embryos.
Apart of these what government make Procedure of IVF.
Government Procedure for IVF?
According to the Draft of the Bill ,the maximum age limit of women who wants to conceive through IVF should be 50 years
CONCLUSION:- Well in all treatment they are some risk before you go for treatment ask your doctor for its major risk on your body.